People who have one or more missing teeth often feel the sting of social stigma. They may feel ashamed, embarrassed, anxious, and even have trouble leaving the house and attending social events. For people in this situation who are suffering in silence, professionally made and fitted dentures in Roseburg, Oregon provides a cost-effective solution.
Fixing Your Broken Smile
You may be familiar with older people having dentures, but they are for anyone who wants a cost effective and simple method of fixing their smile and replacing those missing teeth. The benefits of dentures are as follows:
- They are not as expensive as other options, such as dental implants,
- They can be made quickly and fitted easily, meaning that you don’t need to wait,
- There is no surgery involved in fitting them, and therefore no painful recovery time,
- They can easily be removed from the mouth for cleaning,
- They can also be easily adjusted for comfort if needed.
Regain Your Lost Confidence
There are many people around the country who have one or more missing teeth. They may have had teeth knocked out or damaged during sports or due to an accident. They may also have had poor dental health or have lost teeth due to medication or medical treatment.
The problem is that our smiles are so important to us in social situations and in terms of how we feel about ourselves, that lost or damaged teeth can become a major cause of anxiety and even depression. Dentures are an excellent method of fixing a smile and allowing a person to regain their confidence and their quality of life. Schedule an appointment with us today to discuss your dental needs and how we can help to fix your broken smile.